Monday, September 19, 2011

i heart faces




This is probably one of my favorite photos of John. This was taken in Florida around 6ish in the evening. The sun was just beginning to set. The sky was still a beautiful blue as you can see in his eyes. No, that is not photoshopped in. My mom was holding him. You can also see her reflection in his eyes. I shot this photo a tad below him with the lens point up. I love to capture as many baby chub pictures that I can. I know those chubs won't last forever.
I am entering this pic in the iheartfaces photo challenge "A touch of sun". If you are a photographer, a hobbyist, or just love to take pictures of people, go check out their site.

3 comments:

Rebekah Tosh Photography said...

His eyes are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot!
(And do you live in Florida? We are relocating there :) )

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how sweet! Memories to cherish!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography