Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspired: Fashion Friday


Lately, I have been inspired by a few photographers who have offered their clients a little something extra. The Color Palette above is derived from a photograph I took of a still-life. If you plan to have your family photograph updated soon, I encourage you to think outside the box. Blue jeans and white shirts has been done. Black shirts with khaki pants has been done. Dare to be different. Don't be afraid of bright color, a bold accessory, a little umph (for the lack of a better word). I hope this Fashion Friday addition will inspire your wardrobe for your next session.
I absolutely love fall. It's my favorite time of year. The colors are beautiful. The air is crisp. The weather is cooler. If you're interested in having a session with me, please contact me asap. If you already know the date your whole family is free for a session, GREAT, click here to schedule. My Calendar is filling quickly. I have lots of fun unique products other than prints to offer for the Holidays. The Gift Giving Season is almost upon us.
Enjoy! There is more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography