Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who is ready for Fall?


Hello All! I am SO looking forward to Fall. Those of you who know me well, know that I go a little overboard {maybe/maybe not} with my home decor around the holidays. This is a domestication credit that I'd like to give to my mom. {APPLAUSE!} She taught me everything I know about making a house a warm cozy home that looks lovely and lived in all at the same time.

Why Fall is my favorite time of year:
pumpkins
autumn colors
cooler weather
fall leaves
Pumpkin Spice Latte @ Starbucks
fall baking
ripe red apples
the smell of the fresh air
AND football!

I will be posting a Fall Session Special very soon that will be good through October. So if you're looking to update your family photo this is the time to do it. Among many other things, I have LOTS of Fall Photo Props. *See photo above* Family, Couples, Siblings, Children, Babies, Newborns, Maternity...I'd love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography