Thursday, August 11, 2011

Long Time No Post!

Hey everybody! I haven't posted in a while. It has been crazy around here with football practice starting, making the new house our home, and keeping up with two very active boys...er, make that three very active boys. I have to count my hubby too :-}
So, the football team is looking great and coming together. Go Warriors! Our house is definitely feeling more like Home. And my boys are still very active, but I wouldn't change that for a minute. I love to watch the 3 of them outside digging in the dirt, running in the backyard, talking to each other, it makes a mama proud. They are actually doing just that while I sit here at the computer updating you and posting one of our recent pictures taken at Chowan University, my hubby's Alma Mater. It was very hot that day. We didn't last very long outside walking around campus. We found the bookstore/giftshop pretty quick to cool off and strategize our next move, which was to lunch at Andy's.
All in all, I've been enjoying our new home, surroundings, scenery. The view out here in the country by the river is amazing! God is good. He is definitely here. I am so confident that the Lord has a plan for our family and that it is good. We are all looking forward to what He has planned.

ROMANS 8:28~ And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography