Saturday, July 9, 2011

Double Shot {Senior Session}








Hey y'all. Yesterday marked my first session here in North Carolina. I scheduled a Senior Session with the sweet mama of twin Senior boys. We met and instantly hit it off with some great conversation. I enjoyed so much getting to know Hunter, Chance, and their sweet mama. We had fun together on the river. The weather and the temperature outside couldn't have been better for a July afternoon. The breeze was really kickin' when we first started the shoot. I kind of feel bad that I started them out at the cove because the tide was higher than normal, but I think it was a good ice breaker for both guys. Taking your shoes off to feel the warm sand and cool water is just so relaxing. They were such good sports about following me around and trying out my ideas. It wasn't long before they were thinking up of their own poses to display their individualities. It was a great shoot. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I enjoyed our session together, I hope you like your sneak peek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography