Thursday, June 16, 2011

Little John is ONE!









Happy 1st Birthday Little John. I love you my precious baby boy! En route to North Carolina, we stopped at my friend's house for a few days to break from driving. It was a lovely time out from our road trip. The weather was beautiful. The boys played outside all day. We stayed up late and slept in. It was wonderful. I brought along a couple props just in case John was in the mood for a mini-shoot. I had bought some of those Huggies jean diapers, which are adorable by the way. They went perfectly with the tie and sunglasses, don't you think? John loved being free to roam on the front porch. He also enjoyed swinging on the porch swing, so I thought it was fitting to take his pictures there. So much of him reminds me of Beau, like his facial expressions, his ears, and his build. He does have brown eyes though, and those he got from me thank you very much. Ha. ha. Love you John. I pray that as we begin our life in a new location that you will be blessed through and through with all that God has planned for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography