Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dharma & Scott {Engaged!}










Georgia. Memorial Weekend. Beautiful weather. Lovely Engagement Session.
Need I say more? Okay. I'll elaborate a bit more. Dharma & Scott are getting married in September. They are a precious couple who met at church through friends.
I first met Dharma in Bible Study at church. I remember her always smiling and being so easy to talk to. It is amazing the blessed changes God can arrange in a life in one year's time. A new location, new job, new church, and SMACK! ya bump into the person God created just for you. Happenstance? I think not. The Lord likes to plan things that are above and beyond our expectation, pleasant surprises included. Scott is such a gentleman. We had to travel short distances to the various spots for the shoot. Y'all, he opens and closes doors, he tenderly looks after Dharma, and the man is smart too. He graduated from Mercer and is now an engineer. Its alot more technical than that though. I'm a visual person, so when I heard Mercer and engineer my mind saw numbers and equations. I am so happy that I had this opportunity to capture this speical time for Dharma & Scott. Enjoy this time. See you both in September!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography