Monday, April 4, 2011

Motivation for Monday




Isaiah 26:8 ~ Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.


I had a lovely Bridal Session on Friday afternoon at the Morikami Japanese Gardens & Museum. The Bride is my sweet long-time friend, Christelle. Obviously, I can't show you the images of her in her dress yet. I will post her session highlights after her wedding, April 16th.
I am able to share with you the above images. The first is the mock bouquet that I made for her shoot. The second is a little, err BIG friend we made along the path through the gardens. This iguana took me by surprise. I had just snapped a pic when Christelle exclaims, "Wow! Oh my gosh. Look! Take a picture of that." I turned around and saw this long iguana watching us. So I snapped a couple pics of him too.
I really can't wait to show you Christelle's Bridal Session. She looks absolutely gorgeous in her dress. And her dress...I've never seen a dress like this before. Beautiful beautiful and more beautiful! Stay tuned. In meantime, have a blessed Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography