Monday, March 28, 2011

Motivation for Monday!


ISAIAH 46:4 ~ Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

So many people going through various trials need to know and feel that God cares about what they are dealing with in life. One of the many amazing mysteries of God is that He is everywhere all at once. He is on His throne in heaven. He is strengthening you with an encouraging word. He is holding your hand. He is lifting you up. He is right there counting each tear that falls. He is close to the poor and brokenhearted. He is with you. God is your Sustainer and your Rescuer. He is there, right there with you now. I pray that you will feel His presence and know that He cares for you so deeply and loves you so lavishly. Be encouraged today my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography