Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Motivation for Monday and/or Happy Hump Day?

Can you believe it? I did it again. Here it is Wednesday and I am just now typing my {Motivation for Monday} blog post. As I type I have 2 little men sitting on the floor. One is asking me to play choo-choos and the other one is scooting around the room to test that I inserted each electrical socket with a baby proof plug while jabbering, "dadda-dadda". I love being a mom and its these times that I am able to sit, listen, and watch my boys, really observe them and appreciate them. Mind you, it is 7:10am. I have been up since 5:44am. And I do this with coffee in hand. Must Have Coffee! So I apologize again for being late with the motivation this week. Enough chattering; let's get to the good stuff.

II Corinthians 5:17~ Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

I just love this verse. The promise of becoming a new creation when we accept Jesus as our Savior is a great treasure of encouragement. We don't have to try with our own strength anymore. We are now equip with His strength. The old person, the old way of life, is gone. Yes, praise the Lord! We grow and continue to change our hearts, minds, attitudes during our daily walk & talk with Christ. I hope you've talked to Him today. He is waiting to meet with you to share glorious riches that can be found in His Word. Have a Blessed Day and a Happy Hump Day!

{Above image was taken in my grandparents' garden. March 2011}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography