Monday, February 28, 2011

Motivation for Monday!


Proverbs 8:17~ I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Have you ever had a spell of time go by when you felt like God was not near, or maybe that God seemed to be silent? I sure have. This time seems to be never ending when you are in the midst of it. When these times come upon me I like to stop whatever I am doing and go back to creation. Creation? Yes, that's right. Get close to something the Lord has created. Nature is a perfect place to start and take your Bible with you. Sit still and observe. It is amazing how God will show up. Be encouraged today friend. God is always with you. He will never leave you or forsake you. He loves you. I hope you have a blessed Monday!

{Above is a flowering plant that I captured at the American Orchid Society - February 2011}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography