Friday, February 11, 2011

McKenzie



I love playdates, especially when we all get to play. While the big brothers played choo-choo trains, cars, and planes, I got to take out my camera and shoot a couple of quick pics of this precious baby girl. She belongs to my friend, Ashley. McKenzie is 5 months old. I had purchased a vintage headband from a photo prop vendor a couple weeks ago. Since I have boys, I rely on my friend's who have girls so that we can play dress up with my photo props. I love it; don't you. McKenzie rocks this vintage headband in such a sweet way. Thanks, Ashley, for allowing me to use your little girl as my model today. We always have fun with you at your house. Thank you also for the yummy coffee and good conversation. Love Ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography