Monday, January 31, 2011

Lily Grace ~ 3.5 months





This morning I had the privilege of photographing Lily Grace. She is 3.5 months and the youngest of 3 girls. I'll tell you it is truly a small world because our families know each other. The place where we took pictures is right next door to where my grandparents' used to live for like 20+ years. The grounds, yard, and character of this place is very nostalgic for me. Watching Lily's older sisters reminded me so much of me & my sister as young girls exploring out in nature to collect flowers, leaves, and feathers.
Lily Grace was such a little sweetie. Towards the end of our shoot she was showing off a little bit with her ability to push herself up. Amazing for a 3 month old, but she has to be able to keep up with her big sisters. Thank you, Stephanie, for allowing me to capture this precious moment. Looking forward to getting to know your family more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography