Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christelle & Bruno {Engaged}





Christelle & Bruno with their furry family members :)



Christelle was my very best friend in grade school. I was so honored when she asked me to photograph her and Bruno for their engagement. Today, we met at her parents' house. When entering it brought back so many childhood memories with Christelle, like Girl Scouts, and gymnastics, and playing dress-up. It was so fun to reminisce.
Anway, this is about THEM! Christelle & Bruno met through a mutual friend and co-worker while out one night celebrating Christelle's birthday. They've been together ever since. They are quite the adventurers too; they've visited different countries and cities together including Bruno's native Brazil. I couldn't be happier for Christelle & Bruno. I cannot wait until the big day in April! Congratulations to both of you :)
Above, you'll see a few of my favorites from our session. Deciding which ones to post was very difficult because I love all of them. I hope you guys like the sneak peek. There is more to come, so I'll let you know when your gallery is up.
Thank you again for allowing me to capture this precious moment. May the Lord bless you & keep you. May His face shine upon you and your marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography