Friday, December 3, 2010

Motivation for Monday


Ecclesiastes 3:11~ He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what GOD has done from beginning to end.

Motivation for Monday

I apologize that this is so late. This was supposed to be posted on Monday, but its Friday. Life is very busy this time of year :)
John, pictured above, will be 7 months this month. I can't believe that this time last year I was pregnant and decorating my home in GA for Christmas.
This year I am watching my mom decorate her home here in S FL while our house in GA remains empty and unsold. This experience has been tough for my family. Learning to live without certain luxuries we were acustomed to, adjusting to living with my folks, amongst other lessons has been humbling. I know God has a plan. He has a perfect plan and I do trust in Him. Although we would like our house sold and would like to live in our own space sooner rather than later, God's timing is perfect. It is so interesting to sit and reflect upon what you were doing at the same time last year...I am looking foward to looking back on this time of waiting and rejoicing in the Lord for what He has done. I can't imagine it now, but I know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him.
I wanted to share the verse above in Ecclesiastes 3:11. To know that God makes EVERYTHING beautiful in its time is such an amazing promise to hold on to. Whether it be a child growing inside a mother's womb, a broken relationship that needs mending, a troubled heart, God will make everything beautiful in its time. He has done so much for us that we can't even fathom what He has done from beginning to end. How Great Is Our GOD!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography