Sunday, December 12, 2010

The R Crew at the Beach!






What a perfect Sunday afternoon at the beach! The clear skies, the aqua blue waters, a gorgeous family to photograph...need I say more. Terri is an old friend of mine from school. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Terri brought her precious three kids with her today. This was such a fun session. In between shots I got to catch up with Terri and capture some moments of her with her children. Tiffany, Jake, and Trent kept me on my toes, which I loved. We had many laughs and few wind whips of sand in the face, we snuck under the lifeguard stand, attained some found objects (a matchbox car and a plastic orange starfish). We had a great time together. Here is a little sneak peek of my favs. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how very irresponsible to share so much information...names, etc...on this blog. You need to take this down or rewrite.
Unprofessional and irresponsible

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography