Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Karrie Drake Photography is moving to South Florida!


Hello All! I would like to take this time to pass along some exciting news. Karrie Drake Photography is moving to South Florida. Times and dates are yet to be determined. I will keep you all posted as the Lord reveals the next steps toward own journey toward Florida.
I never thought Beau & I would ever move back to Florida, but God has other plans. He made that very evident to us as we prayed and made this decision to move and begin our life as a family of 4 in South Florida. Please be in prayer for our family as we make arrangements to sell our house and go through this transition.
I am so very sad to say farewell to friends that I've met through church and through the beginnings of my photography business. Missing you already, but know that our door is open to visit. We are thrilled about what God has in store for us...and one of the great things about South Florida, there isn't just one beach :) I'm looking forward to exploring my new grounds for some awesome future photography sessions. Not to mention, getting back my sweet tan!
Love & Blessings,
Karrie
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. ~Ephesians 2:10

1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Sad. So. So. Sad.

I really do wish y'all the very best and pray God will guide you every single step of the way.

But man alive am I sad.

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography