Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Props 4 Me!!!








Today was a great day, my first official day of Maternity Leave from work. After dropping Julian off at MMO, I was able to get some errands crossed off my list. During my errand running, I stopped by Marshall's. Can I just say...I Love That Store! Marshall's sells close to everything you need from clothes, shoes, linens, books/stationery, home-decor, fragrances. Anyway, before I become a walking billboard, let me get back to the great finds. I have been looking for a new basket/photo prop for newborn and baby pictures and found this amazing round basket. I cannot wait to use it. I also found this cute little kindergarten stool on clearance! (Just in time for Julian's 3rd Birthday shoot) Hopefully he will smile for mommy and not run away giggling like he usually does. We will certainly try. The new blue textured yarn is from Michael's. I plan to knit a new eggie and cocoon for my new baby boy to model in his newborn pics. The littlest things amuse me:) Until next time...
Love & Blessings,
Karrie


1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Precious props! You knit? I can't wait to see the eggie and cocoon . . . with baby J of course! The stool is perfect!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography