Monday, February 15, 2010

Girls Rock!












I spent the early afternoon with my friend, Crissy and her beautiful girls, Ryleigh & Raegan. Ryleigh is celebrating her 4th birthday & Raegan is celebrating 9 mos. These girls have grown so much I just can't believe it. Raegan was first up in front of the camera. She is always smiling for me. I barely have to move her, she does her own cute little thing. Ryleigh couldn't wait for it to be her turn, which I was so delighted about. Mama curled her pretty blond locks and put her special birthday t-shirt on that says, 4 Rocks! She sure did "rock" her pictures today. I am so proud of her. Crissy, hope you enjoy the sneak peek. God surely blessed us with a great session today.

Love In Him, Karrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography