Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Did I post yesterday?




I completely forgot to post my beautiful findings yesterday. I definitely have the "pregnancy brain" thing going on. Either that or I just have put too much on my plate. Picking up my camera every day to take a themed picture for this online class is a challenge for me. I have to try to find time in between nesting, playing, cleaning, eating, potty-training, napping, and TLC!


I started a new Bible Study also, which has been a blessing. Studying Daniel is more in-depth than I thought it would be. I am so interested in history, prophesy fulfilled, and eschatology. Daniel has me hooked! I've met a few new sweet ladies at my church through this study, which is also a blessing.


Anyway, on to the post that I forgot yesterday. "In the Garden" is the theme. Since I don't really have a garden, per se...I took some pics around the house. One is of some weeds that I need to pull or rather have Beau pull. The other is of a beautiful but very bare tree in my backyard. Thank for checking in. Blessings to you, Karrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography