Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Red III


Chocolate! Hershey's Kisses are the focus of today's Red photograph. Again, this photo was made with all natural light. I really like how the photograph is warm; it has some shadow and cool reflections from the distant window. The bowl is not completely in the center of the frame, which is good. Not all subjects have to be in the center. Sometimes that's boring. If I learned anything from my Art professors in college, it's that your subject doesn't have to be central. The subject can be off-center and still be interesting. I am so thankful for my education. Now that I am in the "real world" practicing my art, alot of what I learned in college is coming back. Maybe my professors weren't so crazy with their avante ideas after all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography