Monday, November 23, 2009

The Reeves Family









Today I had the pleasure of sharing special moments with the Reeves Family. Emma Grace is in my MMO class; she is just too precious for words. Emma just became a big sister. Three weeks ago the Reeves' welcomed Olivia to their family. Olivia is a beautiful newborn baby girl. I was welcomed this afternoon into their home to take some Christmas and Newborn pictures. The Christmas tree was up and lovely scented candles filled the air while Holiday music played in the background. I was instantly swept into the Christmas spirit. Thank you so much for inviting into your home to take your pictures. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek. I can't wait to edit the rest. Blessings to you all.

In His Love, Karrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography