Sunday, August 30, 2009

Holiday Mini-Sessions


Hey Folks! Hope this finds you thinking about the Holidays to come. Personally, I love Thanksgiving & Christmas! These holidays bring nostalgia for me. Family get-togethers, laughing, feasts, lights, love, happiness, presents, holiday scents, baked goods, sharing memories, and pictures, definitely pictures. My mom dressed all of us (6) up alike. If we didn't have matching outfits, they would at least have the same color or design. I love looking at these photographs now. It reminds me of where I was then and where God has lead me since.

This is my first Holiday season as a photographer. I am excited about who God has chosen for me to meet and photograph. Whoever it is, I pray that I will be able to capture exactly what you are looking for in a family portrait. Thank you.

Holiday Mini-Sessions:

Session Fee - $25 (includes up to an hour of shooting, time & skills in the editing
process, and a gallery to view your photographs on my site).

**If you choose to purchase your Christmas cards through me, you will receive 5 free cards with a Christmas Card Bundle of 25.***

1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

We are interested in a family pic this fall. With our two dogs. Would you be open to that? Love the cards!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography