Monday, August 3, 2009

Around Macon...

Macon, Georgia...I never imagined living here. I never thought I'd live in North Carolina either, but we did for about 3 years. Beau & I have been so blessed. We truly believe that every place we've lived since 2002, when we were wed, has been completely a God thing. The thought is awesome, really. The God of our Universe has purposed a place for us to work, to serve, to touch hearts, and to be spiritually moved. How special and dear we are to Him. I love my friends here, our church family, my job, the house & neighborhood we live in. All that I have now in this moment is from my God. Thank You! If you are reading this, I hope you take a few minutes to reflect on all that you have, even if it is only one thing. (your spouse, your child(ren), your pet, your job, the view from your house (or office), an unbelievable opportunity, an answered prayer, the letter (or email) that came today, a stranger smiled at you, a friend gave you hug...Anything. Know that the orginator of that gift was God. He orchestrates our lives. That thought is so freeing to me. I can make poor decisions, but He still has a plan. I could really botch things up, but if I go to Him in prayer and lift up my burden, He will lift me up and then lead me in the direction I should go. That's how much He cares; that's how much He loves. Thank you, Lord, for being my Deliverer, my Redeemer, my Counselor, my God.

Below are some photos I took "Around Macon". Some of the photos are edited. I enjoy exploring and this day was a beautiful one to do it. Blessings to you. In His Love, Karrie

















2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

These are beautiful! I recognize some of the spots, but where is that church? I think it's a church; it's the first building in the photos. They're awesome! I am so glad God put you in Macon!!!

Unknown said...

Bethany, the church is St. Joseph's off of Poplar. Thank you for your sweet comments.

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography