Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Linkous 3...soon to be 4!











It was a beautiful Saturday morning with my friend, Amber, and her family. Amber is such a sweet woman with a gentle spirit. It has been such a joy to be her friend and co-worker. Today was the first time I met her husband, Mike, who like my Beau, is a quick wit! Coleman is my little boy's favorite. Coleman has taken Julian under his 4 year old wing. Watching them play always puts Amber & I in stitches. I had so much fun photographing this lovely family. You'll see that I had some trouble choosing which ones to put on my blog, so I just picked a hand full. Amber, I hope I captured some moments you'll treasure. I can not wait to watch your belly grow. Congratulations on the good news...Coleman, you'll be a great big brother. Blessings!
In His Love, Karrie

2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

SHUT your mouth! I did NOT know Amber was pregnant!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to congratulate her! These pictures are amazing! Great job of capturing such a precious family!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! I'm so excited for her!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography