Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Tribute to Mom...

Happy Mother's Day! Being a mommy is something so dear to my heart. I feel so blessed that the Lord saw fit to make me one despite my flaws & shortcomings. Julian, I love you son. You are truly my whole world!
I wanted to thank the mommies whom I've photographed with their precious babies. The following are a couple of my favorites. I look forward to adding to this collection :)
I feel an urging from the Holy Spirit to mention Hannah. Those of you who are not yet mothers, don't give up praying. Hannah wept much but she also prayed so fervently and the Lord blessed her with Samuel, (I Samuel 1:20). God is loving and gracious. His desire for you is far more than you can fathom. Not knowing who you might be or why the Lord asked me to share this, I will pray for you and ask Him to remember you as He did Hannah. God bless you sisters and your children. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
In His Love, Karrie











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography