Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's Collage


Today was a busy day here at the Drake house. It seems like our day is finally winding down. Our day consisted of work, in-and-out errands, and a family photo shoot with my friend Kyle. Kyle has helped me so much getting everything started with my photography business. I am so thankful God brought us to be friends.
Well, my post this evening is from an older photo shoot I did during the Spring with Isabella. It is a 10 x 15 collage. I really do like this creation with her name. It's very cutsie!..(if that's a word)...Anyhow, be looking out for some new photo shoots coming up this weekend. I am excited about what the Lord has in store. In His Love, Karrie

1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

I think this might be my favorite yet! God's definitely got great things in store for you, girl!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography