Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a little note...

Well, this entry is a little past due. These pictures of my little guy were taken with my new camera at Kyle Hitchcock's home studio. I first heard about Kyle from a few mommy-friends of mine. She has graciously helped me with all my photography questions and has also allowed me to tag along a couple of her shoots. I am so thankful that God has provided me with such a valuable resource for my photography. I look forward to whatever and wherever the Lord wants to take me on this journey into the creative realm of photography. All I know is that God is good and He always provides our every need. Thanks for your help, Kyle! Click here to view Kyle's site.












1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Girl, these are priceless! I love the one where he's either knocking on the window or waving at someone outside. Precious!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography